We are looking for people believing that a good idea sells
And that a creative solution doesn't mean teenage jokes and a bunch of bright colors. We are the biggest independent corporate venture builder and our marketing is based on work with data, design testing, etc. We believe in deep insights. It's the bread and butter of any CD copywriter, designer or marketer.
Our multinational teams work mainly throughout Europe and the Middle East. We want to be original and disruptive not only in our core business but also in our brand communication. But we are always aware of local and cultural specifics.
Do you have experience working in a corporation or have you spent a few years in full-service or boutique advertising? In a startup? Join the unique environment of a global venture-building company.
We are currently looking for a Senior Performance Marketing Specialist who thrives in a busy environment where every day is different. This person would be joining our Studio team which is our in-house creative and performance studio.
At Creative Dock's Studio we help products and companies speak the language of their audience. Working for insurtech, e-health, finance, energy, and automotive brands we cooperate with data, innovation, and business teams.
The core qualities of Senior performance marketing specialist:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in the industry (preferably from the agency environment), with a background in paid search, display, and/or programmatic channels – planning or operational
- Demonstrated thought leadership in embracing and advocating for the integration of AI as a transformative approach to optimise marketing strategies
- Proficiency in using various media and industry tools like PPC, Social Media, SEO, and AI-powered analytics tools, HotJar or Smartlook or any similar tool
- An analytical mindset complemented by a strong attention to detail
- The ability to adapt swiftly and efficiently to the ever-changing media landscape as well as team, media, and client demands
- Demonstrated strength in multitasking, managing multiple projects simultaneously, and prioritizing effectively
- Fluency in English is a must; proficiency in Czech is a plus
- Previous experience with research & innovations is beneficial!
Why join Creative Dock Group
We are proud of our informal atmosphere. We maintain a flat structure and the working environment is shaped around project teams. We believe in career development. All that matters are your skills and desire to learn more. No diploma will ever secure you a place at Creative Dock.
What we need from Senior performance marketing specialist
- Responsibility for the team including the testing unit
- Responsibility for the microsite testings of different product propositions – ownership of the strategy and the whole customer journey (help to the team define the product USPs, oversee the way how they’re communicated in the different ads and on the microsite, responsible for the whole lead generation funnel on the website). Responsibility for evaluation of the testing results in order to define the product desirability on the market
- Email marketing
- Own and implement brand and performance campaign strategies across multiple markets - propose, execute, and supervise
- Oversee the planning, development, and execution of user acquisition campaigns across paid social, paid search, affiliate, mobile/app, video, and cross-channel while staying within budget
- Ensure the best possible budget allocation by continuously optimizing campaigns based on learnings from A / B tests across creatives, formats, targets, and strategies
- Approach decisions in a data-driven, strategic manner to optimize the channel mix and maximize ROAS
- Ensure proper tracking, attribution, automation, and optimization.
- Work closely with the brand marketing and local marketing teams to create aligned consumer communications across all channels to ensure consistent brand messages
- Coordination and close cooperation with our innovation team - You will be the bridge between the innovation and performance teams
- Own regular communication of performance marketing against goals, bring clear analysis and insights from the data and communicate performance to C-level highlighting opportunities and trends for continuous improvement
We believe that ideas matter.
Our core business is creation by doing.